► 2017 Ford Dallas Cowboys Edition F-150. The foundation of this limited-edition truck starts with a Built Ford Tough F-150 XLT with Chrome Package (the No. 1 volume seller in Texas) painted in legendary Cowboys helmet silver. In addition to the standard features of the F-150 XLT series, unique content for the Cowboys edition truck includes:
– Exclusive Cowboys edition star badging on front doors and tailgate
– Blue-white-blue rocker panel striping paying tribute to team’s over-the-top helmet stripe
– 20-inch chrome wheels with unique Cowboys star center caps
– Molded heavy-duty cargo bed mat with iconic Cowboys star logo
– Laser-etched chrome foot plates featuring legendary Cowboys word mark for front doors
– Cowboys edition logo stitched in front and rear floor mats
– “1 of 400” Cowboys edition interior badge autographed by Jerry Jones – owner, president and general manager for the Dallas Cowboys
The launch of this limited-edition F-150 also marks the opening of the Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Texas. A one-of-a-kind, state-of-the-art training facility, The Star will serve as corporate headquarters for America’s team, featuring practice fields and a multipurpose indoor stadium for Cowboys players as well as athletes in the Frisco Independent School District.
The Dallas Cowboys edition F-150 is on sale now at select Texas Ford dealers.
If you love cars you should subscribe now to YouCar the world famous automotive channel: https://goo.gl/5i54Vg
All the Best.