2018 Mercedes X350d 4Matic Power – All-Wheel Drive for Any Surface. 2018 Mercedes X350d 4Matic Power – Drive, Interior and Exterior. Color: Bering White Metallic. Subscribe.
– The Mercedes among pickups: The Mercedes-Benz X-Class unites the typical traits of a pickup – robustness, functionality, strength and off-road capabilities – with the classical characteristics of a real Mercedes – design, comfort, driving dynamics and safety.
– Brand characteristic SUV design: With the centrally positioned star, twin-louvre radiator grille, powerfully honed bonnet and headlamps extending far into the wings, the X-Class seamlessly fits in to the Mercedes-Benz portfolio.
– Premium effect on a new level: Three trim parts for the cockpit, six seat covers including two leather variants with contrasting topstitching, and two colours for the roof lining provide the widest choice of materials and colours in this vehicle segment.
– A pickup to suit different lifestyles and work environments: The PURE basic variant for classic robust use, PROGRESSIVE for higher requirements in terms of quality feel and comfort, and POWER as the high-end variant for urban lifestyles.
– Top-of-the-range engine in the segment: A top-of-the-range V6 diesel with 190 kW/258 hp will be released mid-2018 occupying a leading position in the mid-size pickup segment. The market launch will start with the diesel X 220 d (120 kW/163 hp) and X 250 d (140 kW/190 hp) as well as a petrol engine (122 kW/165 hp) in selected markets.
– Individualisation on account of a diverse range of Mercedes-Benz accessories: As from its market launch, customers can add a styling bar, side bar, canopy, various covers as well as numerous cargo and off-road solutions – all developed and designed by Mercedes.
– Driving enjoyment on a par with passenger cars: Thanks to the wide track, the spring and damping system tuned for the comfort typical of a Mercedes, and the coil springs as well as internally vented disc brakes on the front and rear, the X-Class is the first pickup that offers not just excellent off-road but also superb on-road performance.
– All-wheel drive for any surface: The engageable 4MATIC all-wheel drive with low-range gearing and optional differential lock on the rear axle masters any terrain. From the middle of next year a permanent all-wheel drive will be available.
– Star safety: Like all Mercedes-Benz vehicles, the X-Class stands out for its exemplary passive and active safety equipment. This includes Active Brake Assist, Lane Keeping Assist and Traffic Sign Assist, among others.
– The first intelligently connected pickup: Thanks to Mercedes me connect, X-Class customers are connected to their vehicle via smartphone at all times and can call up useful information such as the location of the vehicle or the fuel level, and navigate from door to door.
– Attractively priced in the segment: The X-Class is available in Germany from 37,294 Euro (incl. 19 percent VAT). Market launch begins in November 2017 in Europe. South Africa and Australia will follow at the beginning of 2018, as well as Argentina and Brazil at the beginning of 2019.
The X-Class PROGRESSIVE is aimed at people seeking a rugged pickup with extra styling and comfort functions – as a calling card for their own business, while also being a comfortable, prestigious vehicle for private use.
Standard equipment includes:
– Front and rear bumpers painted in the vehicle colour
– 17-inch six-spoke light-alloy wheels
– Halogen headlamps
– Electrically adjustable and heated outside mirrors
– Windscreen made of heat insulating glass
– Rain sensor
– Grained instrument panel in black
– Ventilation outlets galvanised in silver shadow
– Seat upholstery in black posadas fabric
– Dilour floor covering
– Manually adjustable front seats
– Steering wheel, shift lever knob and handbrake lever in leather
– Door sill panels in aluminium and illuminated front footwell
– Audio 20 USB infotainment system
– Eight-speaker system
– Compass in the rearview mirror
– Air conditioning system
– Four-cylinder petrol or diesel engine with six-speed manual transmission
– Load-securing rails on the sides of the load bed
The four-cylinder diesel engine is available optionally with a seven-speed automatic transmission and engageable 4MATIC all-wheel drive. In addition, Mercedes-Benz offers two optional equipment packages for the X-Class PROGRESSIVE. The Comfort Package comprises electrically adjustable front seats with lumbar support, THERMOTRONIC automatic climate control, seat upholstery in ARTICO man-made leather/DINAMICA microfibre, and a stowage net in the front passenger footwell. The Style Package comprises LED High Performance headlamps and part-LED tail lamps, an electrically opening rear window, tinted rear windows, side running boards, roof railing and 18-inch six-twin-spoke light-alloy wheels.