2019 GMC Sierra AT4 Off-Roading. 2019 GMC Sierra AT4 Off-Roading. Subscribe.
The 2019 GMC Sierra AT4 is now available with the all-new Off-Road Performance Package. The Off-Road Performance Package adds factory-installed performance upgrades that bring additional power and purpose to the Sierra AT4.
The Sierra AT4 Off-Road Performance Package includes:
– 6.2L V-8 engine mated to 10-speed automatic transmission.
– 18-inch machined aluminum wheels with Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac tires.
– Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System.
– Performance Air Intake.
Thanks to these additions, the AT4 Off-Road Performance Package delivers up to 435 horsepower and 469 lb-ft of torque — increases of 15 horsepower and 9 lb-ft of torque over a Sierra equipped with a conventional 6.2L V-8 engine. The 6.2L is manufactured at GM’s Tonawanda engine plant in New York and was recently named a Wards 10 Best Engine for 2019.
The Off-Road Performance Package’s upgrades build on the Sierra AT4’s distinctive formula of authentic off-road capability, innovative technology and bold design, along with GMC’s premium refinement.
The Sierra AT4 was introduced earlier this year, and content includes:
– Standard 2-inch factory-installed suspension lift.
– Standard 4WD with a two-speed transfer case, locking rear differential and skid plates.
– Standard off-road-tuned Rancho monotube shock absorbers.
– Standard Hill Descent Control.
– Standard Traction Select System.
– Standard GMC exclusive, industry-first MultiPro Tailgate.
– Standard black chrome finish on the fog lamp bezels, fender surround and grille insert.
– Standard body-color grille surround, door handles and bumper.
– Standard exclusive athletic interior trim elements.
– Standard red vertical recovery hooks.
– Available segment-first Multi-Color Head-Up Display.
– Available segment-first Rear Camera Mirror 1.
– Available GMC-exclusive, industry-first Carbon Fiber Pickup Box 2.
– A full suite of advanced available safety features including Surround Vision, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking and Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking 1.
1Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather, and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle’s owner’s manual for more important feature limitations and information
2Late availability in limited quantity.