2019 Kia Sportage – Engineered For Confident Capability. 2019 Kia Sportage – Drive, Interior and Exterior. Subscribe.
The refreshed 2020 Sportage made its debut in the Windy City today, boasting a bold new look, a new S trim, more convenience and available driver-assist features, and a standard 8-inch touchscreen for LX, S and EX variants.
The design language around Sportage has always been distinctly European and the 2020 model carries on the tradition. From the first pencil stroke it was meant to convey the kind of presence associated with sweeping, thought-provoking curves and an equally aggressive stance. The significant exterior design changes for 2020 include:
– New headlights with available LED turn indicators
– Redesigned projector-beam fog lights
– Available LED headlights with available LED fog lights
– New front grille, bumper, air intake and skid plate
– Newly designed 17-, 18- and 19-inch alloy wheels
– Redesigned rear bumper and skid plate
– New exhaust tip design
– Redesigned tail light trim
– A new metallic Steel Grey exterior color