2020 Audi A6 Allroad – Versatile Luxury Wagon. 2020 Audi A6 Allroad – Drive, Interior and Exterior. Please Consider Subscribing.
0:00 Interior and Exterior
1:30 Facts and Figures
The 2020 A6 allroad is equipped with the same engine as the A6 55 TFSI sedan, a turbocharged 3.0-liter TFSI® engine that produces up to 335 horsepower and 369 lb-ft of torque. As a result, the A6 allroad can sprint from 0-60 mph in 5.1 seconds.
The seven-speed S tronic® dual-clutch automatic transmission transfers power to a quattro® with ultra® technology that balances performance and efficiency. This technology allows for intelligent, proactive control of the all-wheel drive system to help predictively modify the torque application as the driver demands or the driving conditions require whether it be on-road or off, snow, dirt or pavement.
A specially tuned adaptive air suspension with controlled damping allows the A6 allroad to handle a variety of driving situations, making it ready for the adventure ahead. Ride height is adjusted depending on the mode set using the Audi drive select system and road speed. At its maximum height, the allroad sits 1.8 inches higher than the A6 sedan to enable additional clearance over rugged terrain. Drivers can choose between six driving modes to best fit nearly any driving scenario.
– Auto: provides the most balanced engine and chassis response
– Comfort: lighter steering feel and smoother throttle input makes smooth and comfortable driving (standard right height)
– Dynamic: heavier steering feel along with immediate throttle responses and sporty gear changes (-0.6 inches lower)
– Individual: driver chooses each setting according to preference
– Allroad: provides increased ground clearance (+1.2 inches) at speeds up to 21.7 mph
– Offroad: provides an additional 0.6 inches of lift above Allroad mode, when traveling under 21.7 mph
The A6 allroad also offers additional standard comfort features including standard hill descent control, tilt angle assist and available dynamic all-wheel steering. When negotiating light terrain, the driver can call up a display on the MMI monitor that shows the current tilt angle in the longitudinal and transverse directions – displaying a warning when the vehicle is at risk of tipping over. On a steep slope, the hill descent control limits the speed to a speed decided by the driver and brakes all four wheels selectively and individually as necessary. On loose surfaces the system provides additional braking support by using a special ABS brake function.
Driver assistance features:
– Available Adaptive Cruise Assist (ACA), a “hands-on” system that helps the driver with acceleration and braking, maintaining speed and following distance, and with lane tracking over a speed range of 0-95 mph and during traffic jam situations
– Standard Audi pre sense front helps detect vehicles, pedestrians and cyclists in the vehicle’s path, at speeds of up 20 52 mph and can initiate braking when a potential collision is detected
– Standard Top view camera system (front, rear and side views) with virtual 360° view combines four wide-angle cameras on the outside of the vehicle to project a real-time 3D model of the A6, allowing the driver to toggle around the vehicle and zoom in and out to help with maneuvering in tight spaces
– Available intersection assist monitors cross traffic when pulling through an intersection or crossing lanes and can help notify the driver of a potentially hazardous situation by applying the brakes at speeds of up to 6.2 mph or with visual and audio warnings at speeds of up to 18.6 mph
– Available turn assist can help prevent a collision with an oncoming vehicle when turning left by applying the brakes and keeping the vehicle within its own lane
– Available traffic sign recognition (as part of the Driver assistance package) including vehicle speed warning, can detect speed limits and displays the information in the Audi virtual cockpit
– Available Audi side assist provides blind spot monitoring via LED indicators on the exterior mirror housings at speeds above 9 mph
– Available Audi pre sense rear helps monitor the traffic following the vehicle and can close the windows and sunroof and tension the seat belts in the case of a rear-end collision
– Vehicle exit warning (as part of Audi side assist) can help prevent incidents when moving objects are approaching from behind as the vehicle doors are opened with a visual red indication on the interior LED light strip of the door trim, acoustic warning, and a one-to-two second delay in the door handle release
– Rear cross traffic assist (as part of Audi side assist) supports the driver when reversing out of a perpendicular parking space and can help alert the driver through a brake jolt in certain situations, for example in the case where an approaching vehicle is detected