2020 Audi SQ7 – Performance Luxury Seven-Passenger SUV. 2020 Audi SQ7 – Drive, Interior and Exterior. Please Consider Subscribing.
0:00 – Interior and Exterior
1:56 – Facts and Figures
– The 2020 Audi SQ7 features a 4.0 TFSI® V8 engine, capable of generating up to 500 horsepower and 568 lb-ft of torque.
– The twin-turbocharged midsize SUV routes power via an eight-speed Tiptronic® automatic transmission, sending power to all four wheels via Audi’s quattro® all-wheel drive.
– S-tuned adaptive air suspension electronically controls the vehicle’s adaptive dampers, automatically regulating vehicle dynamics and enhancing ride quality.
– Standard All-wheel steering turns the front and rear wheels in opposite directions at low speeds to reduce the SUV’s turning circle and enhance maneuverability and turns both axles the same direction at highway speeds for greater stability and comfort.
– The available Sport Package offers Active roll stabilization, quattro® with sport differential and red brake calipers. Using the vehicle’s 48V electrical system, Active roll stabilization controls body roll during cornering. This enhances handling and agility of the SQ7, inspiring confidence in spirited driving. The quattro® sport differential offers an enhanced cornering agility by actively splitting torque between each of the rear wheels, with the ability to direct nearly all torque to one wheel.
– The exterior of the SQ7 stands out with its sporty design elements including S-model bumpers with integrated front splitter, platinum double-slat Singleframe® grille and Alu-optic exterior side mirror housings. At the rear, the SQ7 features S-specific quad tailpipes and a rear diffuser inlay.
– The SQ7 comes standard with 21-inch, twin V-spoke bi-color wheels with summer performance tires.
– In the interior, the SQ7 features a 3-spoke multifunction steering wheel with shift paddles and S emblem, as well as stainless steel doorsills with an illuminated S logo.
– Heated S sport front seats come adorned in Black, Rotor Gray or Arras Red leather with diamond cross-stitch. The seats come equipped with eight-way power with four-way power lumbar adjustment. Ventilated and massaging front seats are also available.
– Gray oak high-gloss wood interior inlays come standard and Carbon Vector inlays are available.
– An available Black Optic package adds a black exterior kit with black Singleframe® grille, black exterior mirror housings, black roof rails and 21-inch bi-color wheels with summer performance tires.
Utility, meet sport
– The second row is a split tumble-folding 35/30/35 design with fore/aft position and seatback angle adjustments.
– The SQ7 also features standard power 50/50 split-folding third-row seats with electric fold and return functions.
– The 2020 SQ7 offers five LATCH child seat mounting points (three pairs of anchors and tethers in second row, two pairs in third row).
– With the available towing package, the SQ7 is capable of towing a maximum 7,700 lbs.
Technology and Infotainment
– Inside the Audi SQ7, the new MMI touch response® system replaces the rotary dial and the conventional buttons and controls with two large, high-resolution touch displays.
– Standard MMI touch response® with haptic and acoustic feedback features a 10.1-inch upper display used for controlling infotainment and navigation functions and an 8.6-inch lower display used for climate control, comfort and convenience functions, as well as for natural handwriting input with whole-word recognition.
– Standard second-generation Audi virtual cockpit features a 12.3-inch display that offers HD resolution of 1920 x 720 pixels. The virtual cockpit helps to enhance the infotainment and navigating experience through the large satellite imagery or 3D city maps in the instrument cluster (requires Audi connect® PRIME subscription, supported with 4G LTE where available).
– The SUV offers passengers an available Wi-Fi hotspot (requires subscription), natural voice control and an extensive Audi connect® portfolio of online services. With an active Audi connect® subscription, functions such as parking information, weather updates and Yelp® review highlights are now integrated within the MMI touch response® system and can be accessed through their own icons.
– Infotainment features such as internet radio streaming and Amazon Music (subscription required) are also accessible via the MMI touch response® system via the Audi connect mobile app.
– Standard on Prestige models, the full-color head-up display projects relevant driving information including driver assistance systems information in the driver’s field of vision.
– Audi phone box connects compatible smartphones with the vehicle’s antenna and can charge the phone inductively.