2020 Kia Soul X-Line – New Design and Modern Tech. 2020 Kia Soul X-Line – Drive, Interior and Exterior. Subscribe.
2020 Kia Soul X-Line:
– Rugged body kit
– Body cladding
– Overfenders for chunkier look
– Offroad-inspired accents
– Unique 18-inch alloy wheels
– Roof rail inspired accents
– Optional two-tone paint
– Fog lights
Proving the point that “there is a Soul for everyone,” the normally aspirated and optionally turbocharged Soul is available in six trim levels – LX, S, X-Line, GT-Line, EX, “EX Designer Collection” – plus the all-new Soul EV (outlined in a separate press release). Pricing will be available closer to expected on-sale date in the first half of next year.
While the Soul stays true to its design heritage with its boxy silhouette and confident stance, its newly sculpted lines, cutting-edge details, and technical lighting elements present the most futuristic, youthful and innovative Soul yet.
New exterior design highlights include:
– High-tech front headlight configuration with connecting trim piece accentuates width
– Slim-design daytime running lights and turn signal indicators
– Larger front grille with unique two-tone treatment
– Front fenders add volume to clean and smooth surfaces
– Roof rack mounting points
– Three-dimensional wraparound boomerang-shaped taillights
– C-pillars designed to resemble airplane wings
– Signature vertical rear window and “Island” stay true to Soul design heritage
– Distinctive C-pillar garnish features new “Soul” graphic
Music has been an overarching theme for Soul since its inception, and it’s no different this round.. For the third generation, designers and engineers turned up the volume on the interior. Drawing inspiration from the “emotional visualization of sound,” the Soul’s interior space is adorned with shapes and textures that reflect acoustic inspired elements to create a full sensory experience.
– Iconic shape and profile evolve on top of all-new platform
– Technologically advanced cockpit designed to provide visceral musical experience
– New 2.0-liter engine and available IVT transmission combination
– Available 10.25-inch wide display2 and available Head-Up Display2b play up Soul’s high-tech image
– New “GT-Line” models and “X-Line” adds more visual and performance excitement to Soul family