2019 Audi e-tron – Electric SUV Built For Everyday Use. 2019 Audi e-tron – Drive, Interior and Exterior. Subscribe.
Key specifications and pricing
Horsepower: 355 (402 with Boost Mode)
0-60 (seconds): 5.5 (with Boost Mode)
Battery: 95 kWh
EPA-estimated range (miles): 204 (EPA-estimated)
MPGe (city/highway/combined): 74/73/74 MPGe (EPA-estimated)
Starting MSRP: $74,800
Audi e-tron federal tax credit: $7,500 (see energy.gov for eligibility details)
– e-tron deliveries to begin in May to reservation holders, in line with demonstration vehicles arriving at dealerships
– Fully electric e-tron is the right size, in the right segment, with the right tech and right ecosystem to go electric today
– Audi e-tron battery engineered for repeatable performance, longevity and peak charging power – to deliver EPA-estimated 204 mile range – supported by fastest charging in its class
– A key benefit of electric vehicle ownership is the ability to wake up each day with a freshly charged vehicle. Understanding that more than 80 percent of charging takes place at home², Audi and Amazon Home Services collaborated to provide in-home installation of a Level 2 charging system, comprised of a 240 volt, NEMA 14-50 outlet, enabling the e-tron to be completely charged in approximately nine hours.
– 98 percent of all single-trip journey trips in the U.S. are under 50 miles³, meaning the Audi e-tron – with an EPA-certified range of 204 miles – is more than capable of everyday use. For the anticipated two percent of trips over 50 miles, e-tron drivers are supported by Electrify America’s nationwide charging network.
– By the end of 2019, the Electrify America network is expected to deploy nearly 2,000 chargers across 500 fast-charging sites throughout 42 states and within 17 metropolitan areas. Offering advanced charging, Electrify America’s chargers can deliver up to 350 kW to capable vehicles.
– Audi e-tron owners receive 1,000 kWh of charging – the equivalent of approximately 2,000 miles of range – from Audi at no additional cost for use at Electrify America fast-charging stations within the first four years of ownership.
– A complimentary suite of e-tron support services ensures confidence in going electric – including dedicated Audi electric vehicle customer service, robust roadside assistance and the all-new myAudi app for vehicle and charging station information.
– With two rows and a panoramic sunroof, the Audi e-tron is a true mid-sized SUV with comfortable seating for five adults and luggage.
– The Audi e-tron is the largest model in the mid-size luxury electric SUV segment, delivering 57 cubic feet of cargo space with rear seats folded down; an additional front trunk houses the standard equipped Level 2 charging system.
– Similar in size to the Audi Q8, the e-tron has a wheelbase of 115.1 inches and height of 65.5 inches.
– For true SUV functionality, the e-tron tows up to 4,000 pounds when equipped with an available towing package, and features standard air suspension and roof rails.
– The Audi e-tron is a true mid-size SUV – the largest segment in the luxury SUV market – and provides the fit and finish that luxury buyers expect.
– Definitively Audi and uniquely e-tron, the model features standard heated/cooled seats, top view camera, distinctive badging and all-new ergonomically designed shifter, in addition to available massaging seats, night vision assistant and a full suite of standard and available driver assistance systems.
– New standard-equipped electric quattro® all-wheel drive helps provide exceptional control and confidence in a variety of driving conditions. With an electric motor placed on both e-tron axles, power is efficiently distributed to provide nearly instantaneous torque and powerful electric performance.
– With buyers of premium vehicles driving an average of about 30 miles per day¹, the Audi e-tron – with an EPA-estimated range of 204 – is designed for daily usability.
– Powering the e-tron is a precisely developed battery. Positioned low in the vehicle within a protective honeycomb structure, the e-tron battery is engineered to utilize 88 percent, or 83.6 kWh, of the 95 kWh total battery capacity. This engineering approach ensures battery longevity, repeatable performance and peak charging power for longer amounts of time during the charge cycle.
– A revolutionary cooling system separates the battery modules from cooling fluid to maintain optimal efficiency and enhance performance for the long-term.
– The e-tron achieves 355 horsepower, and with Boost Mode engaged – unlocking the full power output of the vehicle – achieves an increased 402 horsepower, reaching 0-60 in 5.5 seconds.