2019 Chrysler 300S – More Athletic and Youthful. 2019 Chrysler 300S – Drive and Exterior. Subscribe.
The 2019 Chrysler 300 lineup delivers on the brand’s promise of iconic and elegant design executed with world-class performance, efficiency and quality – all at an attainable value. Offering class-exclusive innovations and advanced technology at the driver’s fingertips, the 300 lineup includes the Uconnect 4C system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, improved features and an award-winning interface. The TorqueFlite eight-speed transmission delivers up to 30 miles per gallon (mpg) highway fuel economy and comes standard on every model. Available on the Touring, Touring L, 300S and Limited is the segment’s most advanced all-wheel-drive (AWD) system, which seamlessly engages at any speed to enable optimal traction and control based on conditions, driving style and road surface. Standard on the 300C and available on the 300S, the 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8 engine with 363 horsepower is the most powerful V-8 engine in its class. With numerous style packages, striking design and sophisticated interiors, the Chrysler 300 is America’s big and bold sedan here to make a statement.
– Class-exclusive TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission is standard on every model, delivering best-in-class V-6 highway fuel economy, plus best-in-class V-6 and V-8 total range of 426 miles and 352 miles, respectively
– All Chrysler 300 V-6 models are available with the segment’s most technologically advanced AWD system, which includes a segment-exclusive active transfer case and front-axle disconnect system to improve real-world fuel economy. This advanced AWD system seamlessly transitions between rear-wheel drive (RWD) and AWD with no driver intervention to maximize fuel economy
– Chrysler 300S offers more athletic and youthful appointments to the lineup thanks to a unique 300-horsepower Pentastar V-6 engine with paddle shifters and sport mode, performance suspension, blacked-out exterior accents, Black Noise wheels, leather-wrapped sport seats, exclusive Piano Black interior accents and available signature nine-speaker Alpine Audio system with surround sound and trunk-mounted subwoofer
– As the pinnacle of the lineup, the 300C features model-exclusive Platinum Chrome finishes, 20-inch polished-aluminum wheels, sport mode with paddle shifters, available signature two-tone Indigo/Linen (Mocha also available) interior environment with segment-exclusive deep-quilted and perforated Nappa leather seats and door panels, hand-sanded natural pore wood, French accent stitching and leather-wrapped steering wheel with unique chrome accent ring
– Sport mode instantly transforms the personality and performance of the Chrysler 300S and 300C models by reducing shift times from approximately 400 milliseconds to 250 milliseconds, increased engine and throttle responsiveness, firmer steering feel and turns AWD “on” (if off) with AWD models for improved dynamics
– For drivers who want even more performance from the 300C model, the legendary 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine with Fuel Saver Technology is standard and delivers 363 horsepower, 394 lb.-ft. of torque, 0-60 miles per hour (mph) in less than 6 seconds and best-in-class V-8 total range of 352 miles (EPA estimated 16 mpg city/25 mpg highway/19 mpg combined)
– Chrysler 300 offers a 360-degree perspective thanks to the SafetyTec Plus Group’s Full-speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus, Adaptive Cruise Control-Plus with Full Stop, Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist, Blind-spot Monitoring, Rear Cross Path detection and more
– For drivers who want more handling capability, a performance-tuned suspension with increased spring rates, performance-tuned steering and bushings, larger sway bars (with V-8 engine) and Goodyear Eagle F1 three-season tires is available on RWD Chrysler 300S models