2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime SE. 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime SE – Drive, Interior and Exterior. Please Consider Subscribing.
0:00 Interior and Exterior Design
1:21 Facts and Figures
Toyota engineered the 2021 RAV4 Prime for the performance-oriented driver and is therefore offering it in the sporty SE and XSE grades. The SE grade is new for the RAV4 Prime, and the XSE is currently exclusive to the RAV4 Hybrid.
The SE flaunts its sporty attitude with 18-in. painted and machined alloy wheels and an exclusive front grille design with a front lower spoiler. Piano black exterior accents and a painted grille/diffuser complete the premium look. The SE’s equipment is quite comprehensive, with standard:
– Heated front seats
– 8-way power driver’s seat with lumbar adjustment
– 7-in. Multi-Information Display
– Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
– Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob with red stitching
– Power Back Door
– Audio with 8-in. touchscreen and Amazon Alexa integration, as well as Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility
– 3 kW on-board charger
The available Weather & Moonroof Package (+$1,665 upgrade) is chock-full with upgrades like a heated steering wheel, heated rear outboard seats and rain-sensing windshield wipers with de-icer function, for added convenience.
All Toyota RAV4 models come equipped with standard Toyota Safety Sense (TSS 2.0), which groups a long roster of active-safety technologies and capabilities:
– Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD)
– Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
– Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA)
– Automatic High Beam (AHB)
– Lane Tracing Assist (LTA)
– Road Sign Assist (RSA)