2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime XSE – Efficient Family SUV. 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime XSE – Drive, Interior and Exterior. Please Consider Subscribing.
0:00 Interior and Exterior
1:56 Facts and Figures
Toyota engineered the 2021 RAV4 Prime for the performance-oriented driver and is therefore offering it in the sporty SE and XSE grades. The SE grade is new for the RAV4 Prime, and the XSE is currently exclusive to the RAV4 Hybrid.
As on the current RAV4 Hybrid XSE, the Prime version (starting MSRP of $41,425) of this grade stands apart with an available two-tone exterior paint scheme pairing a black roof with select colors, including the striking new-to-RAV4 Supersonic Red. Other standard features include:
– Exclusive 19-in. two-tone alloy wheels, the largest ever offered on a hybrid RAV4
– Vertical LED accent lights
– Paddle shifters
– SofTex®-trimmed seat surfaces
– Qi-wireless phone charger
– Ambient interior lighting
– Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink universal transceiver
– Audio Plus with 9-in. touchscreen
The standard Audio Plus system comes with a 9-in. touch-screen, the largest ever offered on a RAV4. There is also an available Premium Audio multimedia system that includes Dynamic Navigation (3-year trial included) and JBL speaker system.
All Toyota RAV4 models come equipped with standard Toyota Safety Sense (TSS 2.0), which groups a long roster of active-safety technologies and capabilities:
– Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD)
– Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
– Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA)
– Automatic High Beam (AHB)
– Lane Tracing Assist (LTA)
– Road Sign Assist (RSA)
The XSE Premium Package adds Rear Cross Traffic Braking (RCTB) and Front and Rear Parking Assist with Automated Braking (PA w/AB).