2022 Black BMW X6M Competition – Savage Luxury SUV in Detail!. 2022 Black BMW X6M Competition – Sound, Interior and Exterior Design in Detail. Please Consider Subscribing.
BMW X6 M Competition Output: 460 kW/625 hp, max. torque: 750 Nm (553 lb-ft); fuel consumption combined: 12.7 – 12.5 l/100 km (22.2 – 22.6 mpg imp); CO2 emissions combined: 289 – 284 g/km.
– Significant power hike: high-revving 4.4-litre V8 engine with M TwinPower Turbo technology. Maximum output raised by 18 kW/25 hp / 37 kW/50 hp (Competition models) over predecessors – to as much as 460 kW/625 hp. Peak torque: 750 Nm (553 lb-ft). Ultra-high-rigidity engine mounting. Cooling and oil supply systems tuned to top-level dynamic performance. Sports exhaust system delivers emotionally stirring soundtrack.
– Versatile power delivery of unwavering authority: eight-speed M Steptronic transmission with Drivelogic. Characteristics of M xDrive all‑wheel-drive system with rear-biased setup can be adjusted in 4WD / 4WD Sport modes. M xDrive teams up with Active M Differential to optimise traction and dynamics.
– Matchless performance: Acceleration of 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 3.9 seconds / 3.8 seconds (BMW X5 M Competition and BMW X6 M Competition) – up to 0.4 seconds faster than predecessors.
– Unique overall concept raises performance above that of any rival. Seamless interplay of powertrain, chassis and body serves up sublimely controllable agility and dynamism in spades. Intensive setup work at the Miramas and Arjeplog testing facilities, on the Nürburgring-Nordschleife and at other race circuits.
– Show premiere at the Los Angeles Auto Show 2019. New BMW X5 M, new BMW X6 M and Competition models will be launched together (from April 2020).
– Extensive package of measures increase stiffness of the body structure and suspension mountings. Model-specific chassis technology with bespoke kinematic and elastokinematic properties.
– M-specific adaptive suspension with electronically controlled dampers, active roll stabilisation, M Servotronic steering and DSC (Dynamic Stability Control) including M Dynamic Mode. M light-alloy wheels in 21‑inch format at the front axle and 22-inch at the rear fitted as standard for Competition models, optional for the BMW X5 M and BMW X6 M.
– M compound brakes with outstanding stopping power. Integrated braking system enables individual configuration of pedal feel under braking.
– Extrovert body design represents visual expression of supreme potency. Familiar SAV / SAC proportions combine with signature M features optimising cooling air supply and aerodynamics: large air intakes, BMW kidney grille with double bars, M gills on the front side panels, roof/rear spoiler, rear apron with diffuser elements, exhaust system with two sets of twin tailpipes. Competition models have standalone design elements. BMW Individual special paint finish available for BMW X models for the first time.
– Exclusive, luxurious interior: raised seating position creates majestic M feeling. Generous feeling of space, high degree of variability, M‑specific cockpit design. BMW Head-Up Display with M-specific readouts fitted as standard. M multifunction seats and BMW Individual fine-grain Merino full leather trim also standard. Exclusive leather upholstery for the Competition models.
– Setup buttons for direct access to the settings for the engine, dampers, steering, M xDrive and braking system. Two individually composed overall setups can be selected using M buttons on the steering wheel.
– M Mode allows driver assistance system interventions, instrument cluster displays and Head-Up Display readouts to be configured individually. Choice of ROAD and SPORT settings, plus TRACK in the Competition models.
– Standard specification includes BMW Live Cockpit Professional with navigation system and BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant, and the Parking Assistant. Large selection of driver assistance systems and BMW Laserlight available as options.
More information about this BRABUS G800: /vipmotorsuae/
Want a video like this? Write to us on Instagram @carsgaragemedia