2022 Cadillac CT5-V – Thrilling Luxury Performance Sedan. 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing – Drive, Interior and Exterior. Please Consider Subscribing.
0:42 Facts and Figures
The CT5-V offers an elevated, more engaging driving experience that’s rooted in Cadillac’s 17-year legacy of V-Series performance. Highlights include:
– Cadillac’s high-output 3.0L Twin Turbo V-6 engine, which uses low-inertia turbochargers to enhance power production across the rpm band. It is rated at 360 hp and 405 lb.-ft. of torque (SAE Certified)
– 10-speed automatic transmission
– Electronic limited-slip rear differential
– Standard RWD and available AWD
– V-Series performance chassis with Magnetic Ride Control 4.0
– Performance Traction Management
– Driver Mode Selector including customizable My Mode and V-Mode
– Brembo front braking system
– 19-inch wheels and summer-only performance tires (all-season tires available)
– Dark exterior accents and V-Series mesh grilles; unique rear diffuser and quad exhaust tips.
– Super Cruise1 available (late availability)
– Unique performance persona instrument cluster
– Steering wheel with V-Mode button and new leather-wrapped horn pad.
– The 2021 CT5 has a starting MSRP of $37,990, including destination. The CT5-V starts at $48,790, including destination.
New For 2021
– Diamond Sky Special Edition is available on Premium Luxury (late availability). Content includes: unique Diamond Sky exterior color, front grilles with unique bright accents/surrounds, body color rocker extensions and rear lower diffuser, neutral-density (clear) tail lamp lenses with crystalline inners, 19-inch alloy wheels with Diamond Cut/Midnight Silver finish, Brembo V-Performance front brakes, blue brake calipers (all four corners), Sky Cool Gray/Jet Black leather seating surface interior with exclusive Diamond Fall custom seat insert perforations, unique Galaxy-finish wood interior trim, alloy pedals and unique key fobs with Diamond Sky Metallic accent color
– Latest generation Super Cruise1 including lane change on demand (late availability)
– V-Performance Package including a performance suspension with Magnetic Ride Control 4.0 and mechanical limited-slip rear differential (available on Sport model, not available with AWD)
– New 12-inch-diagonal HD reconfigurable gauge cluster available with Premium Luxury, Sport and V-Series (included with available Technology Package)
– Wireless Apple CarPlay and Wireless Android Auto on all models
– Buckle to Drive feature
– SiriusXM 360L
– Revised leather-wrapped steering wheel with new leather-wrapped horn pad on V-Series and Platinum package available on Premium Luxury, Sport and V-Series
– Exterior colors (extra cost): Infrared Tintcoat, Rift Metallic (V-Series only)