2023 Kia Sportage X-Pro – Rugged, new Model For Off-road adventures. The redesigned 2023 Kia Sportage receives a significant base-price bump over its predecessor. The LX trim starts at $27,205, a $1900 increase over the outgoing 2022 model. The mid-level EX, though, is $29,205, which is actually $400 cheaper than it was last year. A hybrid model is new and starts at $28,505.
The new Sportage’s other trim levels don’t line up neatly with the previous model’s lineup, as Kia has introduced a new X-Line model with an off-road appearance package that starts at $32,005 and comes standard with all-wheel drive. The previous Sportage’s SX Turbo trim with its optional 237-hp engine has also disappeared, as all Sportages now come with a naturally aspirated 187-hp 2.5-liter inline-four, with the front-wheel-drive SX starting at $32,705. All-wheel drive is an $1800 option on the LX, EX, and SX.
The Sportage X-Pro is also a new model that features all-terrain tires and the same appearance tweaks as the X-Line. It starts at $36,205 and offers a Prestige package with extra equipment for $1800. All-wheel drive is standard here too, as you would expect for an off-road model.
The new Sportage hybrid starts at $28,505 for the LX, a $1300 premium over the nonhybrid. All-wheel drive is an $1800 option on the LX hybrid but standard on the EX hybrid, starting at $32,205, and SX Prestige hybrid, starting at $37,405.
Sportage X-Pro has off-road hardware to match its design elements, so it doesn’t just look like a trail-ready vehicle – it is.
– B.F. Goodrich19 all-terrain tires
– 17-inch matte black off-road wheels
– LED fog lights and available LED Projector headlights (standard on X-Pro Prestige) to illuminate the trail ahead if your adventure takes you into the night
– Heated windshield and wiper washer nozzle
– Multi-terrain drive modes with Normal, Sport, Smart, and Snow modes specifically tuned for Sportage X-Pro trims to reduce wheel slip, maximize traction and downhill braking control
– Exclusive two-tone roof available in three exciting colors
– Ventilated front seats (X-Pro Prestige)
– 8-way power front passenger seat (X-Pro Prestige)
Sportage X-Pro features 00:00
Exterior Features 03:14
Interior Design Preview 04:04
Off-road Driving 04:58
Hope you enjoy this video and leave your comment bellow. To stay up to date with alot of new Videos
Subscribe now 👉 https://goo.gl/M7yJtf
Press the little bell ((🔔)) to get notifications
Facebook : /4drivetime
twitter : https://twitter.com/4Drivetime