All-New LEXUS LBX 2024 | Compact Luxury Crossover | REVEAL. The all-new, all-hybrid electric LBX is the smallest Lexus yet, but fully deserving of its status as a landmark model, one which breaks down the traditional luxury hierarchy and which will be a game-changer for the brand in Europe.
LBX stands for Lexus Breakthrough Crossover, a compact SUV that will extend Lexus’ brand appeal into new market territory. It embraces contemporary ideas in design and technology while maintaining the distinguishing Lexus qualities of the luxury craftsmanship and Omotenashi hospitality.
LBX Key specifications
· Dimensions: 4,190 mm (length) x 1,825 mm (width) x 1,545 mm (height)
· Curb weight: 1280 kg
· Trunk capacity: 332 litres
· Towing capacity (unbraked): 750 kg
· Engine: 1.5 litre 3-cylinder petrol engine
· Transmission: Electronic Continuously Variable Transmission
· Total system output: 100kW / 136 DIN hp
· Acceleration (0 – 100 km/h): 9.2 sec
Source : Lexus
#Lexus #LBX #LexusLBX #2024LexusLBX