Introducing New 2022 Chevrolet Silverado and First-Ever Silverado ZR2. Chevrolet revealed the new 2022 Silverado, a significantly updated version of the brand’s best-selling truck and one that offers customers more choices, more technology and more premium touches.
New for 2022 is the first-ever Silverado ZR2, Chevy’s new flagship off-road truck and the latest addition to a successful lineup of off-road, factory-installed lifted trucks.
The enhanced 2022 Silverado also features an elevated exterior design and a new, expressive interior with enhanced technology. Changes include a 13.4-inch-diagonal touchscreen standard on LT, RST, LT Trail Boss, ZR2, LTZ and High Country and available Super Cruise hands-free driver-assistance technology with trailering on High Country. Also new for 2022 is an enhanced, stronger version of the 2.7L Turbo High-Output engine that offers more torque than any base engine in its class.
The first-ever Silverado ZR2 drives into the flagship position of Chevy Trucks’ factory-lifted off-road lineup, offering race-proven off-road performance customers can buy right from the showroom floor. The ZR2 brings together a premium interior, immersive technology, a number of standard safety equipment features and off-road prowess in a comprehensive package.
ZR2’s suspension upgrades, enhanced off-road technology and exterior enhancements were developed to optimize off-road performance and capability — whether desert running or rock crawling — while balancing everyday driving comfort and supporting comparable payload and trailering capability to other Silverado off-road trims. ZR2 max payload is 1,440 pounds and the conventional trailer weight rating is 8,900 pounds.
ZR2 highlights include:
– Standard 6.2L V-8 engine, delivering 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque, mated with a 10-speed automatic transmission
– Silverado-first application of Multimatic 40mm DSSV spool-valve dampers, which feature:
* Three separate spool valves to control damping
* Three connected chambers for fluid flow
– Uniquely-tuned springs that, with the Multimatic dampers, increase maximum front and rear suspension travel, compared to the Silverado Trail Boss
– Front and rear e-lockers
– Specific off-road chassis and suspension calibrations, including Terrain Mode, which allows one-pedal rock crawling
– Specific 33-inch off-road MT tires
– Unique skid plate package
– New high-approach steel front bumper designed for off-road strength, durability and clearance that enables an improved 31.8-degree approach angle compared to other Silverado off-road models
The bumper is designed with removable end caps for easier replacement in the event of close encounters with rocks or other off-road objects. The dual exhaust has been placed before the rear bumper to eliminate potential damage.
The enhanced 2022 Silverado will be the first Chevy pickup offered with available Super Cruise, the industry’s first true hands-free driver-assistance technology for compatible roads. It is available on Silverado High Country and can be used on more than 200,000 miles (320,000 km) of compatible roads in the U.S. and Canada.
Thanks for watching
Comment, like, dislike, share! 🤟
Don’t miss next videos, subscribe now ► https://goo.gl/5i54Vg
✅ Source: Chevrolet
🎵 MUSIC used
Epidemic Sound ► https://bit.ly/2OvT1SC (30 days free)
Artlist ► https://bit.ly/30ERI6u (60 days free)
🔥 Get YOUR name on YOUCAR videos: https://bit.ly/3cJEMzX
📦 Exclusive CAR FANS products: http://youcarstore.com
INSTAGRAM ► /youcar_official/
FACEBOOK ► /youcarpress/
#YOUCAR #silverado #zr2