Mansory Rolls-Royce Cullinan – Interior and Exterior in Detail. Mansory Rolls-Royce Cullinan – Interior and Exterior in Detail. Please Consider Subscribing.
More information about this Ferrari F8 Tributo:
Cullinan at a glance:
– Named after the largest diamond ever discovered which now resides in the British Crown Jewels.
– An all-terrain high-bodied car that makes the idea of authentic, luxury off-road travel a reality for the first time. Luxury travel is now Effortless, Everywhere.
– Contemporary and functional design ensures Cullinan gains iconic status in the face of increasingly bland SUV designs.
– The first “three-box” car in the SUV-sector. Cullinan’s rear partition wall creates a distinct environment for passengers, separated from the luggage compartment.
– The most practical of Rolls-Royces. Cullinan is the most versatile, family oriented, fun-to-drive super-luxury SUV available today.
– The second new Rolls-Royce to sit on the all-new aluminium ‘Architecture of Luxury’, Cullinan is the most technologically advanced, and only purpose-built, luxury SUV in the world.
– Tested to destruction all over the planet, Cullinan is an incredibly capable off-roader that sees the development of the ‘Magic Carpet Ride’ for off-road enjoyment, without sacrificing any Rolls-Royce on-road behaviour.
– Cullinan offers a suite of Bespoke features developed specifically for the many various lifestyles of its owners including the Viewing Suite and the Recreation Module.
– The 6.75 litre twin-turbo V12 Rolls-Royce engine