New 2023 Kia Stinger (Overview). HIGHS
– Strong value, active exhaust brings the noise, performance cred to match the looks.
– Steering is short on feedback, all-wheel-drive model runs lackluster all-season tires, doesn’t get enough badge-respect.
– When was the last time Kia owners could boast about quarter-mile times? Thanks to the Stinger, they can.
– Entertaining levels of performance
– Refined interior with hatchback utility
– Generous warranty coverage
– Limited headroom for rear passengers
– Ride quality can get a little bumpy at times
– Sloping roofline hampers rear visibility
When it comes to enigmatic cars, the 2023 Kia Stinger might top the list. It’s a sport sedan offering the utility of an SUV. It’s a Kia with premium design and interior fittings. It looks like a low-slung coupe, but it has room for your spouse, your kids, and enough luggage under its rear liftgate for a family road trip. It can easily drift around paved corners but offers available all-wheel drive for when a snowstorm strikes. Depending on your priorities in a new car, owning a 2023 Stinger might have you thinking you’ve died and gone to heaven.