New 2024 Acura Integra ( Overview ). HIGHS
– Sprightly handling, available manual transmission, that new Type S.
– Standard model needs more zip, too much road noise, Civic offers a similar package for less money.
– The revived Integra isn’t quite as luxurious as some rivals, but it has a fun-to-drive nature that will be given a big shot of adrenaline by the new Type S model.
– The Acura Integra Type S will have a starting price just under $52,000.
– Price is about $7,100 above the mechanically related Honda Civic Type R.
– Interested buyers can raise their hands on May 11 to lock in one of the first 200 production units.
At the risk of sounding like I’m ripping off one of the greatest Steve Martin movies ever — the new Acura Integra Type S pricing’s here! The new Acura Integra Type S pricing’s here!
The hottest version of the 2024 Acura Integra will be priced from $51,995, including destination and handling charges. That puts the luxury-themed sport sedan a cool $7,105 above than its 2023 Honda Civic Type R cousin. Of course, these are just the manufacturers’ suggested retail prices. Given the high demand and relatively low production of the high-performance Integra, dealers are sure to tack on a markup as we saw with the range-topping Civic.
Assuming that buyers could find both of these vehicles at MSRP, the Integra Type S has quite a few additional features that could make the upgrade from Civic Type R a reasonable one. Mechanical bits are shared between the two vehicles, so the Acura will carry forward the Honda’s limited-slip front diff, large Brembo front brakes, adaptive dampers and Michelin Pilot Sport 4S summer tires, though the Integra does get a 5-horsepower bump to an even 320 hp.