NEW GMC SIERRA AT4X OFF-ROAD PREMIUM TRUCK. The new 2022 GMC Sierra AT4X is a balanced execution that delivers advanced off-road capability when called upon without compromising the on-road comfort, tech, towing, and payload capability expected from a premium pickup.
– Standard 6.2L V-8 engine and 10-speed automatic transmission
– Unique Multimatic DSSV spool-valve dampers
– Unique springs that, with the Multimatic dampers, increase maximum front and rear suspension travel by 50 mm and 25 mm, respectively, compared with the standard AT4 suspension
– Two-speed transfer case, with selectable modes for different off-road conditions — including Terrain Mode, which allows one-pedal rock crawling
– Front and rear e-locking differentials, a combination not offered by any other competitor in its class
– Specific off-road chassis and suspension calibrations
– Unique, larger steel transfer case shield
– 18-inch black wheels with LT265/70R18 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac Mud-Terrain tires
– Available rocker guard accessory
The functional features are complemented with a unique, luxury-focused AT4X Obsidian Rush interior that balances the off-roader’s capability with comfort and convenience. The cabin is awash with premium leather, including full-grain leather-wrapped and technical grain leather accents, all of which is highlighted with white piping and red stitching.
The interior also features authentic, dark Vanta ash wood trim, best-in-class 16-way power-adjustable and massaging front seats, a premium microsuede headliner, a 15-inch-diagonal Head-Up Display, power sliding rear window, power sunroof, a 12-speaker Bose® Premium Series audio system with Center Point technology and more.
AT4X’s payload capability is 1,420 pounds and its trailering rating is 8,900 pounds.
Comment, like, dislike, share! 🤟
Don’t miss next car videos, subscribe now ► https://goo.gl/5i54Vg
✅ Source: GMC
🎵 MUSIC used
Epidemic Sound ► https://bit.ly/2OvT1SC (30 days free)
Artlist ► https://artlist.io/JEAN-PAUL-784473 (60 days free)