2019 Renault Twingo – Agile And Sophisticated Compact Car. 2019 Renault Twingo – Drive, Interior and Exterior. Subscribe.
– With its rear-mounted engine, New TWINGO has a turning circle of only 4.30m, the best on the market. With its compact design (3.61m long), it can weave in and out of city traffic and can park in pocket-sized parking spaces.
– Experience sporty driving with the New TWINGO’s specific and secure frame. The new SCe 75 engine provides the best balance between driving pleasure and fuel consumption whilst the TCe 95 (which can be combined with the Efficient Dual Clutch (EDC) automatic transmission, a unique car option available in this market segment) allows you to escape easily from the city.
– At the heart of the Renault EASY CONNECT ecosystem, New TWINGO is fitted with two multimedia systems, R&Go and EASY LINK. Connected with Apple and Android smartphones, these systems allow you use the most popular services such as Waze or Google Maps for navigation, and Spotify or Apple Music for music.
– By combining body colours (including the new Mango Yellow and Quartz White), interior and exterior colour packs, decals and the six-wheel rims available from the catalogue, New TWINGO comes in several hundreds of versions.
– Featuring five doors and a fullyfolding front passenger seat, New TWINGO offers a loading length of 2.31m, a record envied by higherend cars. Drivers will enjoy the new centre console, as well as the more user-friendly bonnet and tailgate opening systems.
– New TWINGO protects its passengers with programmed deformation zones around the survival cell, four airbags and seat belts with pretensioners. Electronic driving assistance includes lane departure warning and hill start assist.
New TWINGO comes with three three-cylinder petrol engines, SCe 75, TCe 95 and TCe 95 EDC. Complying with Euro 6D standards, these engines feature the latest technologies, including the Stop & Start system and hill start assist.
More powerful than its predecessor, the new SCe 75 engine stands out through driving pleasure it provides that is perfectly suited to city driving. With a maximum torque of 92 Nm, New TWINGO is particularly comfortable to drive in urban surroundings. It makes driving more enjoyable, whilst also helping to reduce petrol consumption and cut CO2 emissions. This engine is available with a manual five-speed gearbox. Available with the same transmission or with a six-speed EDC automatic gearbox, a unique option available in the small city car market, the TCe 95 engine provides a maximum torque of 135 Nm. Turbocharging allows more responsive acceleration at low revs, therefore increasing the sporty-car driving feel both in the city and on open roads. The powertrain comes with a new exhaust system and a variable displacement compressor, reducing fuel consumption.