2020 BMW M135i xDrive – Sporty And Fun To Drive Hot Hatch. 2020 BMW M135i xDrive – Drive, Interior and Exterior. Color: Misano Blue Metallic. Subscribe.
2020 BMW M135i xDrive Technical Data:
Config/No of cyls/valves: In-line/4/4
Engine technology: BMW TwinPower Turbo technology: turbocharger, High Precision Injection, VALVETRONIC fully variable valve timing, DoubleVANOS variable camshaft timing
Effective capacity cc: 1998
Stroke/bore mm: 94.6/82.0
Compression ratio :1: 9.5
Fuel min.: RON 95
Max output kW/hp: 225/306 at rpm 4500–6250
Max torque Nm: 450 at rpm 1750–5000
Battery/installation Ah/–: 70/engine compartment
Suspension, front: Single-joint spring strut axle in lightweight aluminium-steel construction
Suspension, rear: Multi-link axle in lightweight steel construction with separate spring and damper configuration
Brakes, front: Vented disc brakes, with single-piston floating callipers
Brakes, rear: Vented disc brakes, with single-piston floating callipers
Driving stability systems: Standard: DSC incl. ABS, ASC and DTC (Dynamic Traction Control), ARB technology (actuator contiguous wheel slip limitation), efficiency- and weightoptimised all-wheel-drive system xDrive linked with DSC, DBC (Dynamic Brake Control), Dry Braking function, fading compensation, StartOff Assistant, EDLC (Electronic Differential Lock Control), Performance Control, M Sport suspension; optional: Adaptive suspension
Safety equipment: Standard: airbags for driver and front passenger, side airbags for driver and front passenger, head airbags front and rear, three-point inertia-reel seatbelts on all seats with belt tensioner and belt force limiter at the front, crash sensors, tyre defect indicator
Steering: Electromechanical M Sport steering with Servotronic function
Steering ratio, overall :1 14.0
Tyres, front/rear: 225/40 R18 92 Y XL 225/40 R18 92 Y XL
Rims, front/rear: 8J x 18 light-alloy
Type of transmission: Eight-speed Steptronic Sport transmission
Power-to-weight ratio (DIN) kg/kW: 6.8
Output per litre kW/l: 112.6
Acceleration 0–100 km/h s: 4.8
Top speed km/h: 250
BMW EfficientDynamics standard features: Brake Energy Regeneration with recuperation display, Electric Power Steering, Auto Start Stop function, Optimum Shift Indicator, ECO PRO mode with coasting function (with automatic transmission), intelligent lightweight construction, optimised aerodynamic attributes, active air flap control, on-demand operation of ancillary units, map-regulated oil pump, differential with optimised warm-up behaviour, tyres with reduced rolling resistance
Fuel Consumption ECE
Urban l/100 km: 8.2
Extra-urban l/100 km: 6.0
Combined l/100 km: 7.1–6.8
All figures relating to performance, fuel/electric power consumption and CO2 emissions are provisional.
The fuel consumption and CO2 emission figures are determined according to the European Regulation (EC) 2007/715 in the version applicable. The figures refer to a vehicle with basic configuration in Germany. The range shown considers the different sizes of the selected wheels/tyres and the selected items of optional equipment, and may vary during configuration.
– Angled headlights lend the car a fresh and youthful feel. The flanks are highlighted by the familiar BMW shark nose, a strong hint of wedge shape and a slim window graphic culminating in the C-pillar with traditional Hofmeister kink. The wide, two-section rear lights strengthen the impact of the eye-catching rear shoulders and cut an extremely modern figure with their slender form and pared-back styling.
– Cutting-edge chassis technology, together with innovative technologies and control systems, imbue the BMW 1 Series with an increase in agility that drivers will clearly recognise. The new BMW 1 Series sets new standards for driving dynamics in the premium compact class.
– ARB is assisted by the likewise standard BMW Performance Control (yaw moment distribution). This feature enhances the agility of the BMW 1 Series through precise applications of the brakes at the wheels on the inside of the bend before the slip threshold has been reached – and therefore ensures neutral steering behaviour.
– The sporting flagship of the range is the BMW M135i xDrive, which is powered by the BMW Group’s muscular four-cylinder engine. It features a newly developed mechanical Torsen limited-slip differential (integrated into the standard-fitted eight-speed Steptronic Sport transmission) and Launch Control. Even more responsive M Sport steering and the M Sport brakes also come as standard.
– Available as a five-door model only, the all-new BMW 1 Series offers significantly more space than its predecessor – especially in the rear – with little change to its exterior footprint. Kneeroom for the rear passengers has increased by 33 millimetres, and elbowroom is up by 13 millimetres in the rear and as much as 42 millimetres in the front. Load compartment capacity is now 380 litres (20 litres more than before), expanding to 1,200 litres with the rear seat bench folded down.