Presidential DS7 Crossback (2018) Features and Design. For his first journey as President of the French Republic, Emmanuel Macron chose to ride in the all-new DS 7 Crossback, the very latest model of DS Automobiles that was revealed just two months ago. This ‘Presidential’ DS 7 Crossback has been specially-personalised with an opening roof so the President can greet the French crowd on the Champs-Elysées.
– The very first DS 7 Crossback on the public roads : DS engineers and craftsmen worked on this unique Presidential car, 7 months before its public launch (first deliveries start in January 2018)
– Distinguished in a sumptuous Ink Blue paint finish, it features a custom- made opening roof, French Republic signature badging and a Tricolour flag holder
– The ‘Black Art’ Leather interior (named ‘Opera Inspiration’ after a district of Paris) is revised by a French creation (‘Toile de Laque’ is tailored and created by a craftsman recognised for their expertise and know-how in the specialism of decorative gilding: Atelier Maury)
– The 20 inch wheels are personalised with finely-created golden attention-to-detail features
– Most of highly-technical features of the DS 7 Crossback feature some of the new items that will become available with this vehicle: DS Connected Pilot, paving the way for autonomous driving, DS Active Scan Suspension, the 21st century DS suspension system, which uses a camera to anticipate any bumps and undulations in the road surface to ensure the President and future occupants of this vehicle can enjoy a serene ride experience.
If you love cars you should subscribe now to YouCar the world famous automotive channel: https://goo.gl/5i54Vg