2018 Blue Jaguar E-PACE R-Dynamic S P300 AWD – Art of Performance. 2018 Jaguar E-PACE R-Dynamic S P300 AWD – Drive, Interior and Exterior. Color: Caesium Blue. Subscribe.
– Jaguar E-PACE: the design and dynamics of a Jaguar sports car in a five-seat compact performance SUV
– Latest connectivity technologies and practicality solutions for busy families
– Sports car-inspired design includes first-in-class 21-inch alloy wheels
– Up to eight devices can stream content using E-PACE’s 4G Wi-Fi hotspot
– Touch Pro infotainment system connects customers to their favourite apps on the move
– Large 12.3-inch full colour TFT driver display and Head-Up Display means the driver need never take their eyes off the road
– Configurable Dynamics technology delivers Jaguar dynamics, allowing drivers to personalise throttle, steering and transmission settings
– Lightweight suspension architecture, all-wheel drive, Active Driveline and torque vectoring technologies provide excellent agility and all-surface traction
– First Jaguar to exclusively feature Ingenium petrol and diesel engines, from the clean and responsive 150PS diesel with 124g/km CO2 emissions to the sporty 300PS petrol accelerating from standstill to 60mph in 5.9 seconds
The Jaguar E-PACE is a five-seat compact SUV that packs the design and performance of a Jaguar sports car into a spacious, practical and connected all-wheel-drive vehicle.
Trademark Jaguar driving dynamics and stirring design put the brand’s sports car DNA in a practical design packed with advanced technologies. The E-PACE, the newest member of Jaguar’s SUV family following the F-PACE performance SUV and I-PACE Concept all-electric SUV, takes design inspiration from the F-TYPE sports car.
The exterior design is characterised by the distinctive Jaguar grille, muscular proportions, short overhangs and powerful haunches while optional 21-inch alloy wheels give the E-PACE a bold and purposeful stance, instantly communicating dynamic agility. Jaguar sports car DNA is also evident in the fast sweep of the roofline and the distinctive side window graphic.
The E-PACE will be one of the most connected and intelligent vehicles in its class. The next-generation touchscreen infotainment system connects customers to their favourite apps, such as Spotify through Jaguar Land Rover’s InControl apps.
Digital connectivity can be found throughout the cabin, ready for every need of the modern family. There are up to four 12-volt charging points and five USB connections as well as a 4G Wi-Fi hotspot for up to eight devices.
The E-PACE has exceptional interior space. The compact SUV is 4,395mm long with short front and rear overhangs of 882mm and 832mm respectively. Its 2,681mm wheelbase seats five in absolute comfort and yields a generous rear legroom of 892mm while the large luggage capacity of 577 litres is made possible by the vehicle’s sophisticated Integral Link rear suspension architecture.
Configurable Dynamics gives the driver even more control with individual settings for the throttle, automatic transmission, steering and, where fitted, the Adaptive Dynamics suspension system. The Adaptive Dynamics set-up senses driver input, body and wheel movements and pre-emptively loads the suspension and chassis and adjusts the damping for improved roll control and agility in all conditions. As a result, the E-PACE delivers all the space young families need with all the character of a true Jaguar sports car.
The E-PACE’s Active Driveline all-wheel drive system is a technological first for Jaguar. The intelligent set-up combines phenomenal traction with Jaguar’s unmistakable rear-wheel-drive character. The system’s torque-biasing capability delivers optimal stability, dynamics and fuel efficiency in all conditions.
The E-PACE features the very latest safety and driver assistance technologies. A stereo camera underpins the advanced Emergency Braking system, which also provides pedestrian detection, and supports Lane Keep Assist and Traffic Sign Recognition, as well as the Adaptive Speed Limiter, and Driver Condition Monitor features. Front and Rear Parking Aids are standard on every vehicle providing peace of mind during difficult manoeuvres.
The camera also combines with the electric power assisted steering system to deliver a Blind Spot Assist function to help reduce the risk of sideswipe collisions on multi-lane roads. A new Forward Traffic Detection system also warns drivers of approaching vehicles at junctions where visibility is restricted. Advanced active safety features include a pedestrian airbag, which deploys from beneath the trailing edge of the bonnet to enhance pedestrian protection in the event of a collision.