2021 MINI Cooper S Countryman ALL 4 – Versatile Premium SUV. 2021 MINI Cooper S Countryman ALL 4 – Drive, Interior and Exterior. Please Consider Subscribing.
The new MINI Countryman: an overview of the highlights.
• Distinctive front design with newly designed radiator grille.
• LED headlamps and LED fog lights now as standard.
• LED rear lights in Union Jack design.
• New body finishes, new option Piano Black Exterior.
• New light alloy wheels.
• Latest generation of engines, all models comply with Euro 6d emissions standard.
• Additional models with standard 8-speed Steptronic transmission.
• New digital cockpit display with 5-inch colour screen as an option.
• Newly designed central instrument in Piano Black High Gloss design available as an optional extra.
• Sports leather steering wheel as standard in all model variants.
• New range of leather trims and interior surfaces.
• New version of the MINI Yours Interior Style.
• MINI Connected with new functions.
• Extended range of Original MINI Accessories.
MINI Cooper S Countryman ALL4: 131 kW/178 hp, 0 – 100 km/h in 7.3 seconds, top speed: 222 km/h, fuel consumption: 6.5 – 6.2 litres/100 km,
The new MINI Countryman combines versatile driving characteristics with a versatile interior. Three fully-fledged seats are available at the rear. Alternatively, the second row of seats can also be used to expand transport capacity. By folding down the rear seat with a 40 : 20 : 40 split, storage space can be extended from 450 to up to 1 390 litres.
Selective customisation of the interior oriented towards the customer’s personal style has become even more attractive due to the addition of new options and a further developed product range. The leather variants Chester Indigo Blue and Chester Malt Brown have been newly added to the selection of seat upholstery options. The Colour Line for the lower section of the instrument panel and door trim, previously available as a single option, is now an integral part of the leather trim designed to match the relevant colour scheme.
With its redesigned bumper trim, the rear apron also contributes to the particularly powerful and contemporary look of the new MINI Countryman. The upright rear lights with chrome frame provide an exclusive, unmistakable accentuation that evokes the origins of the British brand. All lighting functions now feature high-quality LED technology as standard, while the graphic structure of the light source traces the pattern of the Union Jack. With its striking lines, the flag motif provides a distinctive form of identification – both during the day and in terms of night design.
The redesign of the front section adds LED headlamps to the standard trim in the new MINI Countryman: here, the latest version of these lights features a particularly high-quality design that emphasises the technology used. The distinctive, slightly asymmetrically rounded contours of the headlamps are accentuated by a continuous band of light that takes on the function of both daytime driving light and turn indicator. The turning light included in the functional range of the LED headlamps provides intensive illumination of the side areas of the road when changing direction. The standard trim of the new MINI Countryman also includes LED fog lights, with a light band in the upper semicircle of each fog light serving as a parking light.