2018 BMW X2 xDrive 20d – Eloquent Looks and Dynamic Proportions. 2018 BMW X2 xDrive 20d – Drive, Interior and Exterior.
– Three engine/transmission variants are offered from launch: the BMW X2 xDrive20i petrol model with 141 kW / 192 hp, plus the X2 xDrive20d diesel variant with 140 kW / 190 hp and X2 xDrive25d diesel with 170 kW / 231 hp. Both diesel cars come as standard with xDrive intelligent all-wheel drive and the eight-speed Steptronic transmission. The petrol model is fitted with the sporty seven-speed Steptronic dual-clutch transmission.
– Further attractive model variants will be added to the Sports Activity Coupe line-up in early 2018 – in the shape of the three-cylinder X2 sDrive18i and the four-cylinder X2 xDrive20i, X2 sDrive18d and X2 xDrive18d. The outputs of the petrol models range from 103 kW / 140 hp in the X2 sDrive18i; up to 141 kW /192 hp in the X2 xDrive20i. The diesel X2 sDrive18d and X2 xDrive18d have 110 kW / 150 hp.
– The options list for the BMW X2 includes the latest generation of BMW ConnectedDrive and the most recent update of the BMW Connected App. Optional functions such as Apple CarPlay and an array of driver assistance systems serve up a connected driving experience. Among the optional equipment features offered exclusively by the BMW X2 in this segment is the full-colour BMW Head-Up Display.
– The new BMW X2 will celebrate its market premiere in March 2018.
– The new BMW X2 appeals primarily to a young and young-at-heart, urban and active target group who are keen to see their personal character reflected on the road through an emotionally-engaging car.
– The Sports Activity Coupe is a BMW with a standalone character. Its head-turning design combines the discreet robustness of a BMW X model with the athletic potency of a coupe.
– As well as the standard BMW X2, customers can also choose from the BMW X2 M Sport and M Sport X models. The latter brings together design elements from BMW M and the BMW X family. Separate lines are not available for the BMW X2.
– A host of design details underscore the distinctive character of the BMW X2. These include the BMW roundel on the C-pillars and the styling of the kidney grille, whose outline is wider at its base than at its top (for the first time on a modern BMW).
– Available for the first time on a BMW are the exterior colour shades Galvanic Gold metallic and Misano Blue metallic, plus perforated Dakota leather in Magma Red and the Micro Hexagon fabric Anthracite/Alcantara combination in Black with M piping and yellow contrast stitching.